Friday, July 8, 2011

NEW WEBSITE IS COMING!

My daughter, Roselle, is going to redesign a new website for me. You will still be able to access it at www.curwensclaystudio.com. There will be several pages showing work available for sale.

I recently brought 22 new pots to the Mingei Museum in Balboa Park and the Trios Gallery in Solana Beach. While I was hoping to make more room to work in my studio, I still have an overflow issue: I stopped counting after 60 pieces! 

This is more than enough to get me through this year's AAUW ART SHOW October 8-9  in Apple Valley.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Curwin are you the teacher that used to teach at Rancho Verde when I went to school there? The Mr. Curwin I am talking about ran the kiln for all the classes that made clay art while I was attending there. I believe he had my brother Donnie Williams for a student in 1984 or so....

    ReplyDelete